A downloadable game for Windows
Many years ago, most of the earth was swallowed by the ocean. Nobody remembers how or why but the water levels have been slowly rising ever since. The only vestiges of humanity live on boats, fighting each other for the last scrap of viable land on Earth: the peak of Mount Everest.
Your ship has been destroyed. Your crew is scattered throughout the Himalayas. All that stands between you and the icy abyss is an old rust-bucket barely fit to sail.
Find your crew. Upgrade your vessel. Destroy your enemies. Take the Last Peak, and claim a future for your people.
- Engage your enemies in thrilling asymmetric naval combat, where you must chose battles carefully to avoid more powerful vessels.
- Experience a short narrative-driven experience as you pick up crew members and learn about their quirky personalities.
- Rapidly manage your crew during combat to reinforce different ship subsystems and turn the tables on your enemies.
- Use your compass and crude map to navigate a small open world littered with the ruins of past and present.
- Immerse yourself in the diegetic interface of your ship as you navigate your ship’s rusty levers and panels.
Music by: Joe Cooper and Sorush Aini